Adjustable Monitor Stand & More @Shoplet
I received the following products from Shoplet for review purposes. All opinions are 100% mine.
I’ve got 3 new amazing products from Shoplet to share today. Shoplet is your one stop shop for all of your office supplies as well as cleaning supplies. My new 3M products are a must have for any home or office and have made my computer use more manageable.
I had to play the waiting game with my cat before I could review the products. She can be a beast when she wants something.
1. Mouse Pad with Gel Wrist Rest: http://www.shoplet.com/3m-Mouse-Pad-w-Precise-Mousing-Surface-w-Gel-Wrist-Rest/MMMMW85B/spdv
My favorite thing about this mouse pad beside the elegant look is that it extends the battery life of my wireless mice up to 50% The wrist rest built into my mouse pad, makes me wrist feel like it’s floating on a cloud while I type and move my mouse around. It’s black in color surrounding the cool design on the area where my mouse sits. It’s really a must have although until using it, I didn’t realize how much I needed it. The wrist rest is 3/4 inches high and fully supports my wrist the entire time I’m typing.
2. Keyboard with Gel Wrist Rest: http://www.shoplet.com/3m-Gel-Wrist-Rest-for-Keyboards/MMMWR85B/spdv
If you can imagine your wrist laying on a pillow, that’s basically what this gel wrist rest feels like. It’s long enough that my wrist sits on for the entire duration of my laptop or PC use. My wrist glides along on it without sweating which I was a little worried about. It’s been so hot lately even with the AC running full blast that I tend to sweat on my wrist while using my computer from the heat it generates. This wrist rest has allowed me to remain online longer and I highly recommend it. It’s completely black and looks really elegant paired with all of my 3M products.
3. Adjustable Monitor Stand: http://www.shoplet.com/3m-Adjustable-Monitor-Stand/MMMMS85B/spdv
Being able to extend my laptop up is helping me to sit up straighter and that’s exactly what I needed. If I’m sitting in a lower chair or on my futon, I can extend it to the highest height. If I’m at my desk, I can remove two of the pieces and extend it up one only. There are 3 different heights available with my stand and all I have to do is to remove or add the pieces for the legs. I’ve been keeping it extended full height because my cat has a tendency to want to lay on my laptop otherwise. She loves the heat it provides.
Don’t forget to follow Shoplet socially to stay up to date on products and promotions.
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Shoplet
· Twitter: @Shoplet https://twitter.com/shoplet
· Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/shoplet/
· Blog: http://blog.shoplet.com/
· Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Shoplet
· Instagram: https://instagram.com/shoplet/