I don’t know about you but I’m a little bit ready for school to start back and thankfully it starts back here next week. We’ve been doing our school shopping and I found the most adorable backpacks online at https://perrymackin.com/. They have any color you can imagine and they’re so durable. Of course, like everyone else who budget shops, the cost was a factor when I started looking for backpacks. As you can tell, I found some backpacks that the kids love that fit within my budget. The kids selected a pretty pink and gold one and I just wanted to take a minute to share this site and some photos with you as you get ready to do your own back to school shopping.
I love how roomy these backpacks are and the brown trim just ties them all in.
Sorry for the glare, I have a brightly lit apartment.
These backpacks are water-resistant and that was another thing that was important to me. Last year, Abby came home from school drenched from getting on the bus to come home then off the bus when she got home (in one heck of a rainstorm), and everything in her backpack had to be taken out and dried before we could see what we could salvage. I don’t want to have to go thru that this year. She was heartbroken when some of her school work done in pencil disappeared because of her papers being drenched. Well now, that problem is solved.
While you start your school shopping, keep in mind the Charlie Kids School Backpacks. They are stylish, durable, and water-resistant.
Other features include the following:
- A front exterior zipper compartment
- Two convenient mesh water bottle pockets
- A spacious interior with two pockets to keep all school essentials organized
- Easy to operate magnetic strap closures
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps offer support and comfort for everyday wear
For those of you who don’t have kids in school, no problem. I’ve found some fun products for you as well and I’m sure that any of them would make a great gift for new moms (and existing moms). I’m going to be hosting a baby shower within the next few months and I was tickled to find the below products at Perry Mackin while I was checking out their backpacks.
- Made of 100% silicone
- Suitable for babies 5 months and up
- Shaped for your little ones to easily grasp
- Features different textured surfaces on the fruit and bottom of the teether
- Dishwasher and sterilizer safe
- Free of BPA, PVC, and phthalates
- With its unique design to be as familiar to a baby as mom’s breast, Perry Mackin’s extra soft high-grade silicone nipples provide the perfect solution for switching between breast and bottle
- For a more natural feeding experience, different flow rate nipples are available to mimic mom’s nipple changes during nursing
- Each bottle is made of impact-resistant Medical Grade Silicone, a naturally safe, durable and hygienic material that has no open pores to harbor bacteria ensuring the health of your baby
- The skin-like nipple and body of Perry Mackin Silicone Bottles are completely BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free for ultimate reassurance of your baby’s safety
- 6 oz bottle comes with our slow flow nipple that has one hole ideal for 0 – 3 months
- 9 oz bottle comes with our medium flow nipple that has two holes ideal for 3 – 6 months
Organic Cotton Baby Bibs
- 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON material prevents sensitive skin reactions and allergies.
- Adjustable velcro closure; Features catch-all front pocket.
- PVC free; water-resistant ; stain-resistant.
- Wipeable and machine washable; Turn the front pocket inside out to clean.
- Measures 15L x 12W inches.
- Available in 2 options: Rosy Pink and Blue Stripe
Please share to help put this company on your friends and family’s radar.
Like this Article? Subscribe to Our Feed!
112 52 18 3