As some of you may or may not know, Tyler started High School this year. High School! And if that’s not bad enough, Alyssa starts High School next year and Abby will head to Middle School. It seems like just yesterday I was buying walking shoes (and will be again after March baby gets here) and now I’m looking for the best deals on the hottest products of the summer for teens. Man, if that doesn’t age a person, I don’t know what will. I signed up for newsletters from all of the kids favorite clothing sites so I’d be informed of sales and promotions and I was so excited to get the below information from one of our favorite sites.
A Back to School Gift Guide for teens and/or college students.
With viglink.com’s permission which of course I asked for first, I’m going to share it with you. It’s not easy trying to please teens as I’m figuring out. Thought you could use a little help too.
- Trade red for refreshed, itch for ease and shine for glow. BioClarity is a clean, green, and never mean way to get beautifully balanced skin using the smarts of science and power of plants. Packed with natural, good-for-your skin ingredients — good stuff makes good skin. Use promo “BacktoSchool” for $15 off your first month of BioClarity.
- Welcome to your new favorite jacket. The Ex-Boyfriend Trucker Jacket from Levi’s® is becoming a style staple in every woman’s closet. The slightly oversized, slouchy fit makes it the perfect “throw over anything” piece.
- Vans Old Skool shoes. They brought the dawn of the classic Vans side stripe that has developed into a status symbol of tradition and skate stature. Aside from all that personality, they have lasted as long as they have because of their ability to perform on a skateboard, and to last, and last.
- Since Levi’s® invented them in 1873, 501® jeans have always been a blank canvas for self-expression. The iconic straight fit with a signature button fly has been worn by rebels, rock stars and presidents. How will you wear them?
- This classic full size black JanSport backpack is a back-to-school essential. It has both a main compartment and a front organizer pocket.
- The lightest, most flexible version of Max Air to date, the Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit eliminates excess and leaves just want you need — in one revolutionary silhouette.
- For a fresh take on the traditional checked shirt, go oversized. This Misguided checkered shirt features a bleached effect, oversized fit and blue and nude shades.
- Head back to school in style this year. Street style meets technical performance in the adidas Originals NMD Runner.
- This simple Misguided light blue denim skirt features an A-line style, mid blue shade and distressed detailing.
Didn’t find the perfect item for your teen in this list? The VigLink Trends Explorer is also a great resource for even more popular products that cater to your growing kids!