It’s that time of the year again when I start receiving baby shower invitations. This year, I was smart and did my research on unique and useful products to give as gifts. Every year I try to find the most trending baby shower gifts to purchase for mom-to-be.
Below is a list of my top must-have favorite baby products for 2022:
1. Organic Earth Baby On The Go Kit
One of the first things I purchased this year for baby shower gifts was the Organic Earth Baby On The Go Kit.
The kit includes everything you see in my photos including the sweet organic travel bag. Also included is a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 which is perfect for babies (and moms). There is some diaper rash cream, hand sanitizer gel which is especially handy for mom while traveling, and aromatherapy calming mist.
Each of these products meets the standards of being natural Organic products.
*FREE of: Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Mineral Oil, Propylene glycol, DEA, MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Triethanolamine, Petrolatum, Lanolin
2. Organic Baby Clothes Baby Bee Box
*image copyright Burt’s Bees Baby.
This organic Baby Bee Box gift set has 3 months of newborn essentials.
The Baby Bee Box® includes*:
- Set of 5 Bee Essentials Short Sleeve Bodysuits
- 5 Pack Burp cloths
- Set of 4 Bee Essentials Lap Shoulder Bibs
- Set of 3 Washcloths
- Solid Crib Sheet
- Loose Fit Footed Pajama
- Set of 2 Hooded Bath Towels 29″ x 29″
- Honey Bee Beekeeper Wearable Blanket in size small
- Hold Me Bee Lovey Plush Toy
- Burt’s Bees Baby Foaming Shampoo & Wash – Soothing – 8.4 oz
- Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Diaper Ointment – 3 oz
- Burt’s Bees Baby Ultra Gentle Lotion – Soothing – 12oz
- Burt’s Bees Baby Face and Hand Cloths
- Canticos board book* Book inside box may vary.* Skincare product packaging may vary.* Contents / colors may vary based on availability.
3. Lifefactory PBA Free Stainless Steel Baby Bottles
The Lifefactory PBA-free stainless steel baby bottles are safe for babies, they keep contents cold for up to 6 long hours, much longer than plastic bottles, and are designed to grow with baby. These bottles are compatible with Lifefactory Wide-Neck Accessories: Silicone Nipples, Soft Sippy Spout, Hard Sippy Spout, Pivot Straw Cap, and Flat Cap. They’re affordable, dishwasher and sterilization safe, and make a great gift for mom-to-be or for any newborn.
*image copyright Lifefactory.
4. Honest Diaper and Wipes Bundle
If you want to give a gift that keeps on giving, the Honest Diaper and Wipes bundle offers a subscription plan that can be delivered straight to the gift recipient’s door.
Why choose Honest? Their diapers and other products are safe for the environment. They are cruelty-free, animal-free testing. They’re sustainable and they have great reviews from honest buyers.
Included in the bundle are 7 packs of diapers and 4 packs of baby wipes, and you’ll get 15% off on any other product you want to add to the diaper bundle. For a limited time, you can get 30% off your first shipment* with code: CELEBRATE. This ends soon so head on over and check out this bundle today.
*image copyright Honest.