The bathroom is the one room in the house where luxury is an essential requisite and contrary to popular belief, it doesn’t have to cost a fortune to create luxury bathroom space. There are special bathroom design companies that relish the challenge of transforming a space, according to the client’s wishes, and they can usually work to your budget.
Image Source: Pexels
Here are a few ways that you can turn your bathroom into a luxury space.
- The Vanity Should Be A Central Piece – Having a vanity made to measure is the perfect solution, as you can build it into the recesses, using all the space. If you search online, you will find bathroom designers who can create bespoke furniture and they would be happy to quote for your project. Indeed, finding a bathroom design company and asking them to create a floor plan would be a great way to create a luxury bathroom.
- Mirrors Are Design Elements – When thinking about mirrors in the bathroom, it is more than just a surface to look at while you put on your make-up. Adding mirrors in certain locations can make a room seem much larger than it actually is, so if your bathroom has limited space, you can make it more spacious.
- Lighting Upgrade – While you might think that the lighting is merely an accessory, yet with the right LED fittings, your bathroom will look completely different. Check out the affordable bathroom suites at a Surrey bath showroom or at a bathroom shop in your area. You would be able to find affordable installation as well as a free design service that will help your luxury bathroom be a reality.
- Free Standing Bathtub – No luxury bathroom would be complete without a stand-alone ceramic bathtub. For the best range of top-quality bathtubs, visit your local bathroom showroom and check out their imported range of ceramic units. The staff are very knowledgeable and can answer any questions you might have.
- Digital Walk-Through Shower – If you have yet to experience a digital shower, you are in for a treat. Massage your body with multi-directional jets and water temperature memory that makes showering a pleasure. If you would like to learn more about digital showers, pay your local bathroom showroom a visit, where you can view a wide range of top-rated digital shower units and screens.
Whether you are planning a DIY project or you would prefer to call in a bathroom design company you can seek information from Bathroom Cabinets Brisbane, the Internet can help you plan your project and with a set budget, your luxury bathroom will be completed in no time.