Residential VoIP differs from the traditional land-line phone service in three ways:
- It is cheaper so you can save significantly on your monthly phone bill.
- It directly connects to the internet
- Residential VoIP offers a number of additional and free features.
VoIP uses innovative technology to deliver an excellent call experience at much lower costs. VoIP has become a popular choice both for home and business purposes. If you are looking for a home VoIP service provider, look no further than Axvoice. With its expansive and interesting variety of features, Axvoice has become one of the best VoIP service providers.
Here is a detailed review of the VoIP service so that you can know why it has become one of the trending VoIP services in the industry today:
Axvoice VoIP has been designed for people who spend a lot of time calling without the fear of receiving long phone bills. The reason Axvoice has become the ideal choice for home VoIP service providers is that it is the most affordable VoIP service provider in the U.S. and Canada at the moment. Axvoice’s VoIP services and calling plans provide unlimited calling at a very good price.
Axvoice delivers easy–on–pocket VoIP phone solutions to residential customers. It offers economical calling plans to the customers so that customers get to enjoy advanced calling features at a low price. With Axvoice, you can enjoy all the features from a regular phone company and more. The difference is that most of the companies charge you extra for each feature and even if they offer you a bundle of features, they are included in your monthly phone bill. But not Axvoice. It includes more than 30 features and does not even charge you for calling other Axvoice customers.
Customers can easily manage their online accounts from anywhere. The setup process is extremely simple and easy as Axvoice comes with a plug-and-play service. As soon as you purchase the service and set the equipment up, you are ready to use your phone. Axvoice’s residential plan starts from $8.25/month. What’s more? The activation and setup are for free!
As Axvoice actually delivers value for money it makes it rank among the top home VoIP service providers. The customer service is quite responsive and caters to your needs. The live chat option is not available as yet.
Listed below are incoming, outgoing, and call forwarding features of Axvoice:
Incoming Call Features
With Axvoice’s incoming call features you can better the control and timing of your incoming calls:
- You can prevent anonymous numbers from calling with the Anonymous Call Rejection feature.
- You can block unwanted numbers from calling you using the Blacklist feature and save yourself from the nuisance of any unknown callers or pranksters.
- You can see caller IDs of the incoming calls with Caller ID feature and know beforehand if you want to attend or not.
- The call waiting feature allows you to switch between two calls without hanging up on either one of them.
- The call filter feature lets you filter your contacts and then redirect them to your Axvoice line.
- If you have more than one Axvoice number, you can set distinctive rings on them.
- You can redirect the incoming calls to voicemail with the do not disturb feature if you do not want to attend calls for a while.
- The simultaneous ring feature lets three different numbers ring at the same time.
Outbound Call Features
Axvoice offers a variety of outbound call features too.
- With the alternate caller ID, you can enjoy more than one phone line but, at the cost of one. You could set any number which is linked to your account so that it shows on your outbound calls.
- The codec feature lets you switch to the low-bandwidth codec like G.729, GSM, G.711u as well as G.711a in case your internet connection is performing poorly and you are getting low bandwidth on your internet connection.
- With Axvoice’s caller ID blocking feature, you get to keep your number private whether it is your business or home number. You can block your caller ID from displaying on another person’s phone.
- In case you find yourself in any trouble or have an emergency, you can dial 911 and inform the authorities without saying a word. This feature is called E911 support which stands for enhanced 911. This way, the dispatcher number is sent to the authorities.
- The international call blocking feature lets you block the international outgoing calls to the places outside U.S. and Canada. This is a money-saving option and this way, you spend only according to your Axvoice plan.
- You can keep the caller online with the music on hold feature. Press the hold button during the call and the music will play to let the caller know that they have been put on hold.
- Axvoice’s other interesting feature is three-way calling. Using the three-way calling feature you can add a new participant to the ongoing call. Also, you can disconnect the third person from the call without disconnecting the original call.
- You don’t have to dial the area or country codes when you are making local calls with Axvoice’s 7, 10, and 11-digit dialing. This service lets you conveniently dialing of 7, 10, and 11-digit numbers.
Call Forwarding Features
The benefits don’t end here. Axvoice has plenty of features which also include call forwarding features that never make you miss a call. The call forwarding feature is rather easy to set up and if you are using a residential plan for your small home business, you won’t ever miss a call from your clients.
- The call forwarding feature lets you redirect the unanswered calls to specific U.S and Canada phone numbers.
- Axvoice’s Find Me Follow Me feature lets you redirect the answered calls to some specified numbers in a pre-determined order.
- Sometimes due to power outages or ISP being down, the call quality might suffer. The failover feature lets you forward your call to a specified number.
Axvoice offers its users a range of advanced features also which makes it rank among the top home VoIP service providers. These features are available for both residential and business plans and that too, without any additional terms or fees!
- The BYOD feature lets you set up your Axvoice line on an unlocked VoIP after following a simple configuration process.
- You can view the call logs for your incoming, outgoing, and missed calls in real-time.
- The enhanced voicemail feature allows you to access your Axvoice web account to check voicemail while using any browser-based device.
- You can benefit from free in-network calling as well that lets users call other Axvoice numbers without paying a dime.
- Another great feature is the softphone support. The softphone support lets you use your Axvoice VoIP to make calls without using a touchphone. All you need to do is download softphone software on your cell phone, tablet, or computer.
Axvoice offers users affordable residential plans. Currently, Axvoice offers three of the most economical and budget-friendly residential VoIP plans. This way, it caters to all users according to their budget and respective calling needs.
Here is a breakdown of the three residential VoIP plans:
- The Home Phone Service USA/Canada starts from $8.25/month for a yearly plan.
- The U.S./Canada 200 plan starts from $599/month for a yearly plan. What’s more, it also offers the users low per-minute calling rates.
- The Pay As You Go plan starts from $4.99/month with the benefit of low per-minute calling rates.
All of the three plans let the users benefit from more than 30 calling features, VoIP equipment as well as online management.
Axvoice – The Pros
Listed below are some of the benefits you can enjoy from using Axvoice, one of the best home VoIP service providers:
- Axvoice gives you the option of lowering your bandwidth in case your internet connection is not working smoothly. This lets you maintain the call quality.
- The phone system is extremely easy to use and manage.
- Axvoice offers excellent call quality to the users whether it is local or long distance.
- Axvoice offers you with two options. Either you can use your existing phone number for Axvoice VoIP or, use a new local number.
- If due to any issue or problem, the users are not happy with the service, they have a 15-day money back guarantee.
- You can use the Axvoice service on mobile devices using third-party apps.
Axvoice – The Cons
Although Axvoice offers its users more than 30 features for an excellent call experience, there are a few drawbacks:
- There are a few limitations to the 15-day money-back guarantee.
- The service does not have 24/7 customer support.
- There is no trial version.
- The unlimited plan happens to have a usage policy of 3000 minutes.
There is no shortage of VoIP service providers in the market but none of them are offering this many features at such an affordable price. Axvoice actually delivers value for money. Offering a blend of both basic and advanced features, it is a great choice for both your residential, and business needs.
Even without a trial version, the 15-day money-back guarantee is not a bad option. The variety of features caters to all of your calling needs. The best thing about Axvoice is its excellent call quality whether the internet connection is good or bad. You can lower the bandwidth quality too so that the call quality does not get affected. There are few drawbacks but the service quality exceeds them. To know more about Axvoice, you can also check individual customer reviews.