A good smile boosts self-confidence and improves your overall quality of life. Are you afraid to flaunt your smile owing to stained, cracked, or misshapen teeth? Fortunately, you can do something to enhance your smile. For beautiful Everett Veneers, contact Kavitha Gowda, DDS of Perfect Smiles Dentistry, to make you feel and look your best.
Why Should I Consider Veneers?
Veneers comprise an ultrathin layer of porcelain that works to re-create the appearance of your natural teeth. Your physician at Perfect Smiles Dentistry, custom-fits each veneer to the specific tooth in your mouth, then joins the veneers to your existing teeth. Dental veneers hide flaws such as gaps, cracks, stains, or misshapen teeth. Also, they assist in reinforcing weak teeth.
Veneers can be manufactured from composite resin or porcelain. Porcelain ranks as the most stain-resistant material of the two and is similar to your natural tooth enamel. When you visit Perfect Smiles Dentistry, your dentist expounds on your options and suggests the ideal type of veneers for you. If this is something that you’re considering, don’t hesitate and get beautiful smiles in Vista.
How Can I Get Veneers?
After a consultation discussing your veneer options and desirable results, you will be required to return for a follow-up appointment. Later, a cosmetic dental specialist then removes a tiny enamel layer from your existing teeth to prepare them for the bonding process. Your dental specialist then applies a special cement and light source, causing the adhesive to attach securely to the porcelain. Within minimal time your veneers are permanently in place, giving you a new and better smile.
Why Should I Get Veneers?
If you are wondering about the relevance of veneers, this treatment offers a natural-looking way to amend cracked, crooked, or misshapen teeth. Also, veneers provide a wide range of advantages such as:
- Little gum irritation
- Stain resistance
- Strengthening weak teeth
- Ability to whiten dark or stained teeth
- Aesthetically pleasing with less dental work
- Compared to other treatments such as crowns, veneers technology is pocket friendly
Other Available Services
In addition to veneers, Perfect Smiles Dentistry offers a variety of top-class services such as:
- Invisalign – If you desire a pretty smile without the discomfort of braces, trust Dr. Kavitha for quality Invisalign® teeth alignment to meet your aesthetic needs.
- Dental implants – If you fancy dental implants to enhance your smile, your skilled provider at Perfect Smiles Dentistry is proficient in dental implants to give you a better-looking smile.
- Dentures specialist – Tailor-made dentures exist to revive your smile and help you speak and chew like yourself once again.
- Crowns and bridges specialist- If you are considering eradicating the presence of gaps or missing teeth, think of dental crowns and bridges from Perfect Smiles Dentistry for the best outcomes.
- Sleep Apnea specialist- Insomnia is a common problem. Everyone has their reason for lack of sleep. If you suffer from sleep apnea, Dr. Kavitha and team specialize in addressing sleep apnea for both men and women of all ages.
You may also visit the practice for such treatments as gum disease, endodontics, and wisdom teeth removal.
To improve your smile with custom veneers and other dental queries, schedule an online consultation, or call Perfect Smiles Dentistry to enjoy superior services.