Bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwiches have been my favorite sandwich for as long as I can recall. I try to mimic the taste in a lot of my recipes, such as bacon, tomatoes, and pasta salad served on lettuce. And along comes my new toy, my first Air Fryer. It was only natural to try to come up with a BLT recipe I could create with little to no effort.
That’s how my BLT baked potatoes came to be. They’re a favorite among friends and family members. I love that I don’t have to stand over a hot stove with bacon grease popping everywhere.
This is one of the easiest recipes to create and makes such a filling lunch option for SAHMs.
To begin with, select two Idaho potatoes or if you have a Large Air Fryer, start with as many as will fit and you need for your crew.
I embrace eating meats although I do try to have meatless days 1 to 2 times a week. To me, bacon is a staple. I add it in as many recipes as possible.
Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato Baked Potato Recipe
- Olive Oil
- Pierce your potatoes with a fork.
- Roll in oil and add salt and pepper as desired to your potato or potatoes.
- For 2 baked potatoes, cook at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cut your bacon in half, 1/2 slice per baked potato.
- After cooking for 30 minutes, add your bacon to the tops of the potatoes and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from the Air Fryer and crumble the bacon. Chop your tomatoes and cut your lettuce.
- Dollop each with sour cream, mayo, or ranch dressing.