There are thousands of cannabis lovers that want to try vaporizer. Therefore, if you visit the market or search on the internet, you will see plenty of vaporizer options with amazing designs, colors, and features. It will be hard to decide which option can satisfy you the most. Thankfully, we have some details to narrow down choices. You can also read the description to find your favorite vaporizer product.
- Choose the right type
Days are gone when there are only one or two choices for the type of vaporizer. Now there are plenty of options under the three main categories;
- Desktop Vaporizer: These vaporizers are a great choice if you plan any social gathering or partying at home. It looks like mini high-tech towers that are covered with a bag or tube. Desktop Vaporizers are heavier than other portable peers.
- Vape Pen: These are great choices if you want something that can fit into your pocket. When you vape outside, these act like e-cigarettes. These are more durable than joints or glass vaping devices. The cost can vary from brand to brand.
- Portable Vape: This category falls between pen and desktop vaporizer. These are more durable than pen-shaped vape. You can refill the pen as and when the need arises.
- Purpose Of Vaping
Once you are aware of vaping, it’s time to know about your purpose of vaping. For example, whether you are looking for a vaporizer for flower, concentrate, or Hybrid. Whatever your purpose of vaping, you need to pay little attention to the below details.
- Flower: when you are vaping flowers you need to be careful about the vaporizer. Always clean the vaporizer after use as there are high chances of flower buildups.
- Concentrates: if you are looking for a vaporizer to use concentrate, you can go with the pre-loaded cartridge. Therefore choosing a vape pen could be proven the healthiest vaporizer option that saves from refilling needs.
- Hybrid: If you are looking for a hybrid option then go with a vaporizer, that can store enough cannabinoids and can be cleaned easily after use.
- Method of Heating
Many people are not aware that the heating method also affects cannabis properties. Some of the devices serve direct heat to plant material as these works in higher temperatures named the Conduction method. But there are others that work through hot air called the Convection method. Bear in mind, vaping through the Convection method is safer as it does not harm the lungs directly. And you will get a smoother, cleaner experience while vaping.
- Pricing Is Important
The choice of vaping material also lies in your budget. For instance, if you set a low budget you will more likely to get products with inferior heating quality and high chances for breakage. These are good if you prefer them for a very short period like vape pens. On the other hand, medium budget products involve light-weight and packed full of features. So, you can go with desktop vapes. But if you have more budget, then choose the expensive desktop vapes range. With the increase in price, you can experience the quality of the device.
Choosing the right vaporizer could be easy if you know the above-mentioned fundamentals. I Hope, now you will get the right product for your needs.